Doyle Funeral Home was formerly Kendall Funeral Home (owned and operated by Robert Kendall). Barrett Doyle purchased and renamed the funeral home in February 2004. Barrett wanted to return home to serve his hometown and community. Purchasing the funeral home allowed him to do so.
Barrett Doyle is a family man having 8 children. Currently, he is a member of Bethel Memorial Church in Princeton Indiana. He is also member of the Gibson County Christian Home Educators Association (GCCHEA).
- 1977 – Graduate of Princeton Community High School
- Attended Southeastern Bible College, Birmingham Alabama
- Mortuary Science BA from Worsham College, Des Plaines Illinois
- Started as a Funeral Director in 1995 at Portage Indiana
- Served as the Chief Deputy Coroner for 8 Years, Porter County Indiana
- Purchased Kendall Funeral Home in 2004, Princeton Indiana
- Served as Coroner for 8 years, Gibson County Indiana